THE ENTREPRENEUR IGNITE PROGRAM
From Idea to Your Own Company
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOU?
Entrepreneur Ignite Program is an online program guiding you from your first sketches of an idea to your founded company. The focus is on practical implementation. You will have access to all the resources of the program for a period of 6 months. However, you can work through everything and found your company also within a few weeks if you devote enough time, effort and focus to it. At the end of the program you will found your company, know everything about entrepreneurship and have a step-by-step plan for the coming months. Your benefits include:
- You have a clear understanding of your business model
- You have a sales & marketing plan
- You have a fully-written business plan
- All necessary formalities (tax authorities, commercial license, etc) will be done
- You meet like-minded people
- You know more about yourself
- You grow as a person and are able to do things you could not do before
- You have a great time
- You have founded your company
- You have a step-by-step plan what to do in the coming months
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- You have an idea for a business
- You have started working on your idea but not founded yet
- You are in the process of founding
- You think about setting up your business but don’t know how
- You want to get going, but you have no idea yet
- You are young or old or somewhere in between
- You have started a side business and want to go full time
- You are a freelancer and want to go the next step
- You are on your own or a team of co-founders
The Entrepreneur Ingnite Program covers all relevant topics you need to form your own company. You have access to videos, audio files and written descriptions and checklist. There will be a weekly two-hour Q&A session, where you can ask all your questions and which will be available in the library afterwards. One participant will get coached live on every call. In addition to this we will host regular host interviews with experts around all areas of founding and running your business.
You can go through the program at your own pace. You will have access for 6 months. As the content is very hands-on and with a focus on practical implementation you can also move from idea to company within a few weeks if you want and put in the necessary time, effort and focus.
We will cover the following nine subjects. You can see a selection of the topics we will cover in the Entrepreneur Ignite Program. This is only a small excerpt off all the topics we will go through.
- Definition of an entrepreneur
- What types of entrepreneurs exist?
- The different stages of company growth?
2. You as an entrepreneur
- What are your strenghts?
- What are your values influencing your business?
- What are your limiting beliefs?
3. Business Idea
- Draft your business idea
- Validation of the idea
- Features vs. benefits
4. Sales / Marketing / PR
- Everything is sales
- What is the difference between sales & marketing & PR
- Develop a marketing plan
5. HR / Team
- Co-founder vs. outsourcing vs. employing
- How to select the right team members
- Administration of HR
- Which software do you need?
- There is no perfect software
- Specific software bundles suggestion
7. Accounting / Controlling / Tax
- Basics of accounting
- What is controlling really?
- The right KPIs (Key Perfomance Indicators)
- Types of taxes to consider
- Major tax pitfalls and how to avoid them
8. Legal / Formalities
- What types of companies exist?
- What are all the steps I need to go through?
- Form your company with the notary
- Preparing your financial plan
- Determine your financing needs
- Available financing sources
- Pros & cons of the different sources
- How to best approach the different financing sources
The workshop will be facilitated by Franz-Philippe “FPP” Przybyl
My name is Franz Phillipe Przybyl. I also call myself simply FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator (when you try to pronounce my name, I’m sure you’ll understand why I go for FPP). I’m an entrepreneur, investor, mentor, speaker, author, husband and father.
I was born in the United States, though I have lived and worked not only in the US, but also in Germany, the UK, Hong Kong and Gabon. My career began when I was 12 years old – with a computer, printer and my own tiny letter shop. From that moment, I was hooked on entrepreneurship.
I’ve since founded many companies in Germany, the US and Luxemburg. They grew from 0 to up to 150 people with offices in different countries. The companies generated up to 8-digit (>10 million) Dollars of revenue.
At some point I got so used to it that forming a new company became a total standard for me. People started asking me how I did this and if I could teach them as well. This was the start of FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator.
I have the vision to inspire & strengthen entrepreneurs and creators to found, grow and run 100,000 companies generating a combined turnover of 100 billion Dollars a year & providing jobs for 1 million people while being fulfilled in all areas of lives themselves.
If you want to know more about me, then please visit my website FPP – The Entrepreneur Creator.
Don’t just take it from us, this is what others are saying about FPP’s work!
“PowerStart is full of useful advice, based on solid research, to create greater levels of energy, success and fulfillment in your life.”
“This is not just for entrepreneurs. With FPP I found a solution to change my life professionally and also personally.”
“Franz-Philippe Przybyl knows exactly what he is talking about. A clear recommendation for all those who are either just starting their own company or want to develop the existing one further.”
“I came across FPP’s system and he is moving me past goal setting into goal getting.”